Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS)
The Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) contracts create a new strategically sourced, indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) government-wide contract to support the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM’s) Training and Management Assistance (TMA) program and provide customized human capital management and training services to all agencies. The HCaTS contracts are jointly managed by OPM and the General Services Administration (GSA).
The HCaTS contracts provide all federal agencies, both CONUS and OCONUS, with a reliable, flexible, fast, and efficient way to obtain best value commercial and noncommercial solutions for their complex human capital and training service requirements.
The contracts are organized into three key service areas:
- Customized Training and Development Services;
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services; and
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement.
For more information about HCaTS program and how to use HCaTS, visit the HCaTS Program Management Office website at gsa.gov/hcats.
AIR develops and evaluates tools, systems, and programs designed to ensure that:
- Employers are prepared to recruit, develop, and retain human capital needed for organizational success; and
- Individuals have the skills needed for successful lifelong employment.
Our work encompasses the entire employment lifecycle—workforce preparedness, recruitment, selection, performance management, training, retention, and more—and provides our clients with unique insights and solutions. Our experts apply research-based principles to develop the knowledge, tools, systems, and programs that are required to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations.
AIR’s recent accomplishments include important work in the following areas:
- Job Analysis
- Competency Modeling
- Test Development and Validation
- Performance Management
- Talent Management Systems
- Training and Professional Development
- Program Evaluation
- Workforce Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Human Factors and Usability Testing
Key Points of Contact:
DUNS Number: 04-173-3197
HCaTS Conformed Contract – Pool 2
The American Institutes for Research is an environmentally conscious organization committed to practices that preserve the planet and our natural resources. In selecting products, services, vendors, and in conducting day-to-day operations, AIR continually strives to reduce waste, lower environmental impact, and reuse materials. Being “green” is part of AIR’s organizational culture. Examples of AIR’s commitment are listed below.
- Purchasing Green Products and Equipment
- Working with Green Vendors
- Participating and Abiding by Recycling Regulations
- Reducing Energy and Water Consumption
- Green Practices in Conducting Business
- Environmentally Friendly Commuter Assistance Programs