People with disabilities have nearly half a trillion dollars in disposable income—the after-tax dollars for basic necessities such as housing, food, and clothing. In the marketplace, people with disabilities—as well as their families, friends, and advocates—wield considerable spending power.
Join the Institute for Educational Leadership (IEL), the American Institutes for Research (AIR), and a panel of regional and global business leaders on April 22, 2021, at 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET for a discussion about the benefits to the business community in serving customers with disabilities. The panelists will discuss business strategies for inclusion of people with disabilities and their families, from design to marketing to hiring.
- Howard Arden, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Novo Health Services
- Apoorva N. Gandhi, Vice President, Multicultural Affairs and Business Councils, Marriott International, Inc.
- Steve Pemberton, Author/Executive/Speaker and Chief Human Resource Officer, Workhuman
- Hale Pulsifer, Vice President for Accessibility, Fidelity Investments
- Dahlia Shaewitz, Vice President, Transition Disability & Inclusion, Institute for Educational Leadership
- Dr. Michelle Yin, Principal Economist, American Institutes for Research, and Director and Assistant Professor, Northwestern University
This webinar is brought to you by the American Institutes for Research, in partnership with the Institute for Educational Leadership (IEL).