Why Join AIR?
- To join a cadre of preeminent experts and committed professionals
- To apply research to practice in education, health, or human services
- To master the content and skills of a meaningful career
- To help government use evidence to inform priorities and resource allocations
- To work with others who value diversity and inclusion
- To do work with real-life impact
- To improve the quality of life for all, especially the disadvantaged
- To become part of a growing, healthy organization
- To enjoy a fulfilling work/life balance and great benefits
AIR is a large and diverse organization where many of the brightest people in their fields have built successful careers. Some join AIR directly after completing their training and find many opportunities for professional growth; others come after building a distinguished career to pursue a more fulfilling work life.
Diversity and Inclusion
AIR’s commitment to diversity goes beyond legal compliance to its full integration in our strategy, operations, and work environment. Diversity is valued and Inclusion is reflected in our efforts to recruit, develop, and engage the diverse staff needed to accomplish our mission. Learn more about AIR's Diversity and Inclusion plan and hear from our staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a disability, please send an email to Taliba Boone at email@example.com or call (202) 403-5000.
AIR offers an innovative, collaborative environment where motivated people can apply their talent, education and curiosity. At AIR, every staff member’s contribution is vital. View all career opportunities >>
Jobs by Location