AIR has a wealth of expertise in research synthesis and meta-analysis. Our experts have conducted systematic reviews of a wide range of interventions in education, health, and social development. This synthesis work carried out in the U.S. and internationally helps inform new policy initiatives and sets the stage for new original research that productively builds on existing knowledge. Our experts have also made important methodological contributions to meta-analysis that inform the way researchers conduct systematic reviews and summarize intervention effects across different studies.
AIR Featured Work
- What Works Clearinghouse
- Latin American Countries READS
- Meta-analytic review of impacts of book distribution programs on student impacts for Reading is Fundamental
- Initiate to Develop and Test Juvenile Drug Court Standards (3 Meta-analyses and 1 Research, Policy, and Practice Synthesis)
- Safe and Successful Youth Initiative (Rapid Evidence Assessment)
- Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center