Connected Educator Month 2016
The Connected Educator Month (CEM) initiative networks educators and education stakeholders through connected professional learning experiences worldwide. Over the past four years, millions of educators and others around the world have participated in hundreds of professional development and other educational opportunities, offering highly distributed, diverse, and engaging activities to all stakeholders at all levels.
Led by the American Institutes for Research, CEM 2016 seeks to create a more fully globally connected, evidence-based movement that fosters collaboration and innovation to transform professional learning and effect educational change.
Key goals in service of this vision include:
- Expanding the reach of CEM by growing a global coalition of education stakeholder groups and partners
- Documenting and communicating the measurable impact of CEM and connected education
- Acquiring sufficient resources to achieve year-round sustainability
- Influencing the way professional learning takes place in and out of schools
- Fostering collaboration and innovation within and between education stakeholder groups and partners
Join AIR and dozens of other education organizations in October and participate in the conversation on Twitter with @edconnectr using #ce16.
October 1, 2016
10:00 AM - 10:00 AM