Why Join AIR?
- To join a cadre of preeminent experts and committed professionals
- To apply research to practice in education, health, or human services
- To master the content and skills of a meaningful career
- To help government use evidence to inform priorities and resource allocations
- To work with others who value diversity and inclusion
- To do work with real-life impact
- To improve the quality of life for all, especially the disadvantaged
- To become part of a growing, healthy organization
- To enjoy a fulfilling work/life balance and great benefits
AIR is a large and diverse organization, with a staff of almost 1,700, where many of the brightest people in their fields have built successful careers. Some join AIR directly after completing their training and find many opportunities for professional growth; others come after building a distinguished career to pursue a more fulfilling work life.
AIR offers an innovative, collaborative environment where motivated people can apply their talent, education and curiosity. At AIR, every staff member’s contribution is vital. View all career opportunities
Jobs by Location