5 Mar 2013
This article, recently published in Twin Research and Human Genetics, focuses on Project Talent’s unique design that includes twins, siblings of twins, and siblings in other families all nested within schools. Project Talent is a national longitudinal study of about 400,000 students who were in grades 9-12 in 1960.
- AIR Index: Does 65 Truly Define “Older Americans”?
- American Institutes for Research Exceeds First Year Goals on Commitments to Clinton Global Initiative that Benefit Millions of Children
- The Really Long Shadow—Studying the Lifelong Impacts of Early Life Experience
- Training the Aging Brain: Fact or Fiction?
- Applying Research to Practice on a Personal Level