5 Mar 2013
This article, recently published in Twin Research and Human Genetics, focuses on Project Talent’s unique design that includes twins, siblings of twins, and siblings in other families all nested within schools. Project Talent is a national longitudinal study of about 400,000 students who were in grades 9-12 in 1960.
- The Really Long Shadow—Studying the Lifelong Impacts of Early Life Experience
- The Project Talent Twin and Sibling Study
- Project Talent Data Available to Researchers
- High School Personality Traits and 48-Year All-cause Mortality Risk: Results from a National Sample of 26,845 Baby Boomers
- Long Story Short: How Should Schools Use Technology to Engage Students?