5 Dec 2016
What does social and emotional learning look like in practice? Specifically, what can district and school leaders do to promote it? In this 75-minute webinar, co-hosted by AIR, American Youth Policy Forum, the Collaborative for Academic Social and Emotional Learning, and the Washoe County School District, audiences heard from a panel of researchers and practitioners on ways in which districts and school leaders have implemented a coordinated and purposeful SEL effort.
24 Oct 2016
Social and emotional learning (SEL) develops people’s ability to make successful life choices, to achieve academically, and to be college and career ready. In this video, Nick Yoder explains how SEL can help students and what research says about its effectiveness.
- Webinar: Bringing Social and Emotional Learning to the Forefront — What Happens When Districts Prioritize SEL
- Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Solutions at AIR
- EdCast: Social and Emotional Learning #1- A Head and Heart Issue
- Implementing Evidence-Based Interventions in Real-World Settings
- The Intersection of School Climate and Social and Emotional Development