8 Jun 2015
Many young Americans enroll in college - but completion rates are not high. In this AIR Index, Harry J. Holzer examines the research to highlight completion rates by race, gender, quartile and income for students enrolling in 2- and 4-year programs.
15 Sep 2014
For young people growing up in disadvantaged families, obtaining a college degree is the surest way to achieve upward mobility for themselves and their families.
- AIR Index: Who Completes College?
- What Do State-Level College and Labor Market Data Teach Us About Higher Education Policy?
- Want a Faster, Cheaper Way to Get a College Degree? Start in High School
- Up for Vote #6: HELP for Education Consumers
- Measuring the Economic Success of College Graduates: Lessons From the Field