Ken Martinez, principal researcher with AIR’s Human and Social Development program, will present with two young adults at the Georgetown Training Institutes in Orlando, Florida. The Training Institutes, taking place this year from July 25-29, is a national event that brings together professionals, policy-makers, youth, and families from around the country to discuss strategies for improving mental health care for children and adolescents.
Health Technical Assistance
Technical assistance is an essential tool for supporting and sustaining improvements across all levels of the health care system. AIR uses a capacity-building approach to technical assistance to
- help define and accomplish organizations’ strategic goals;
- provide culturally and linguistically attuned guidance to communities and systems of care;
- deliver just-in-time support for such emerging needs as implementation of system change;
- make it easier to translate knowledge and spread innovation; and
- foster understanding, use of, and adherence to evidence-based practices.