Building capacity through data-driven, outcome-based solutions
Technical assistance is an essential tool for supporting and sustaining improvements across all levels of the health care system.
AIR uses a capacity-building approach to technical assistance to
- help define and accomplish organizations’ strategic goals;
- provide culturally and linguistically attuned guidance to communities and systems of care;
- deliver just-in-time support for such emerging needs as implementation of system change;
- make it easier to translate knowledge and spread innovation; and
- foster understanding, use of, and adherence to evidence-based practices.
View Recent Content
View Areas of Expertise
Since 2006, AIR has worked in partnership with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to assist the 54 state and territorial State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIPs) that offer counseling and outreach to Medicare beneficiaries and their families.
The Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC) summarizes research, identifies health information needs, and develops information resources to support programs in meeting the needs of individuals with spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and burn injuries.
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and AIR developed this guide to help research organizations and institutions improve their health services research capacity and competitiveness for grant and contract funding.
View All Technical Assistance Projects
View All Technical Assistance Reports & Products