Good Behavior Game
AIR’s Good Behavior Game (GBG) experts investigate ways to improve children’s success in school and related long-term behavioral, mental health and social-functioning outcomes by:
- Conducting research on short- and long-term impacts of GBG to build on three decades of prior studies.
- Researching the types of teacher professional development, coaching, and district/community support that are needed to implement the GBG in a consistent, sustainable and systemic manner.
- Working with schools and districts to implement the GBG.
- Building partnerships with school districts, community organizations, and other agencies to help bridge the gap between empirical research and practice.
- Exploring innovative ways to use technology to support larger scale implementation.